The Kongeå Path is a primitive footpath, which is clearly marked with posts to enable you to find your way easily. The total length of the path is 67 km, but we have divided it into smaller stretches.
The path runs along the river, in meadows and on dirt roads and in a few places on tarmac. In most places, the path crosses private land and we have promised the landowners that dogs will not be allowed along because of grazing animals and game.
We ask you kindly to follow these rules
• Access allowed only on foot
• Access in fields only when following the red-topped posts
• Show respect for the grazing animals
• Dispose of any rubbish in rubbish bins only
• Rest stops and overnight stays at designated places only
• Certain stretches can be very wet in the autumn and winter months
You can find folders in boxes at the digital info-spots along the path.
Read more on www.kongeaastien.dk